Committee for Health - Primary Legislation
The Severe Fetal Impairment Abortion (Amendment) Bill
The Committee issued a call for evidence on the Severe Fetal Impairment Abortion (Amendment) Bill which ran for 7 weeks until 07 May 2021.
The call for evidence is now closed and the Committee is considering the written submissions it received.
Further information on the Bill and the Health Committee’s consideration of the Bill can be found below:
- Information on the stages of the Bill
- The Severe Fetal Impairment Abortion (Amendment) Bill
- Explanatory and Financial Memorandum
- Written Submissions from organisations
- Written Submissions from individuals
- Correspondence from others
- Submission to the Speaker of the Northern Ireland Assembly from the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission
- Hansard Reports/Minutes of Evidence
- Research papers
- Minutes of meetings