Finance and Personnel 2007 - 2011 Mandate
Welcome to the Home Page of the Committee for Finance and Personnel for the 2007 - 2011 Mandate. The committee was established to advise and assist the Minister of Finance and Personnel, Mr Sammy Wilson MP MLA, on matters within his responsibility as a Minister. The committee undertakes a scrutiny, policy development and consultation role with respect to the Department of Finance and Personnel and played a key role in the consideration and development of legislation. The Committee Chairperson was Ms Jennifer McCann.
Here you will find information about the Committee membership and the work of the Committee.
- Minutes of Proceedings
- Minutes of Evidence
- Research Papers
- Damages (Asbestos-Related Conditions) Bill
- Inquiry into Public Procurement Policy and Practice in Northern Ireland
- Varney Reviews
- Senior Civil Service Pay Review
- Inquiries - Terms of Reference
- Committee Submissions
- Committee Motions
- Correspondence Relating to Northern Ireland Civil Service Equal Pay Settlement
- Members' Attendance at Committee Meetings
- Press Releases