Northern Ireland Assembly Behaviour Code
Whether visiting Parliament Buildings or working for or within the Assembly, this Behaviour Code sets out how everyone should be treated and how we should treat each other.
We should at all times:
- Show respect to and value everyone. Bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual misconduct will not be tolerated;
- Be aware of power, influence or authority and don't abuse them;
- Think about how our behaviour affects others and always strive to understand everyone's perspective;
- Act professionally;
- Speak up about any unacceptable behaviour that you experience; and
- Display the highest ethical standards of integrity, courtesy and mutual respect.
If you consider that you have been subjected to unacceptable behaviour, please raise your concerns using our Complaints Policy and Procedure.