Committee for Education - Primary Legislation
Period Products (Free Provision) Bill
The Period Products (Free Provision) Bill was formally introduced to the Northern Ireland Assembly by Pat Catney MLA on 11 October 2021.
The Bill passed its Second Stage on 9 November 2021 and was referred to the Committee for Education for Committee Stage.
The Committee agreed to publish its report on the Period Products (Free Provision) Bill at its meeting on 2 February 2022. Further information on the Bill and the Committee's report on the Bill can be found below:
- Appendix 1: Memoranda and Papers from the Department of Education
- Appendix 2: Memoranda and Papers from Others
- Appendix 3: Minutes of Proceedings
- Appendix 4: Minutes of Evidence
- Appendix 5: Written submissions
- Appendix 6: Research Papers
- Appendix 7: Other Documents relating to the report
- Appendix 8: List of Witnesses that gave evidence to the Committee
Further information on the stages of the Period Products (Free Provision) Bill can be found here