Committee for Education - Primary Legislation
Integrated Education Bill
The Integrated Education Bill was formally introduced to the Northern Ireland Assembly by Kellie Armstrong MLA on 1 June 2021.
The Bill passed its Second Stage on 6 July 2021 and was referred to the Committee for Education for Committee Stage.
The Committee agreed to publish its report on the Integrated Education Bill at its meeting on 24 November 2021. Further information on the Bill and the Committee's report on the Bill can be found below:
- Appendix 1: Printable version of Report
- Appendix 2: Memoranda and Papers from the Department of Education
- Appendix 3: Memoranda and Papers from Others
- Appendix 4: Minutes of Proceedings
- Appendix 5: Minutes of Evidence
- Appendix 6: Written submissions
- Appendix 7: Research Papers
- Appendix 8: Other Documents relating to the report
- Appendix 9: List of Witnesses that gave evidence to the Committee
Further information on the stages of the Integrated Education Bill can be found here