Northern Ireland Assembly Committees 2011-2016
Synopsis: Information published by Committees during the 2011-2016 Mandate.
Ad Hoc Committees
Committee End of Session Reports: 2014/2015
See how Committees have spent their time this year and what they have achieved.
The End of Session reports are here and summarise Committees’ key activities and achievements and, importantly, what impact they have had on Government policy and legislation.
Committee Review Group
On 5 November 2013, the Committee Review Group published its report on the Review of the Committee System of the Northern Ireland Assembly. The report which was debated in Plenary, makes a number of recommendations on enhancing and improving the effectiveness of committees.
View the report here.
View the Plenary debate here.
Contact the Committee Review Group
Committee Clerk: Dr Kathryn Aiken
Tel (028) 90 521787
Legislative Consent Motions
- Legislative Consent Memorandum: the Energy Bill
- Report on the Protection of Freedoms Bill 2011
- Finance (No. 3) Bill
- Devolution of Air Passenger Duty
- Cultural Gifts Scheme Provisions of the Westminster Finance Bill
- Transfer of Responsibility for Northern Ireland Credit Union Registration to the Appropriate GB Authority
- Local Government Finance Bill
- Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Bill