Committee for Agriculture, Enviroment and Rural Affairs - Policy/Scrutiny
Committee Motion on Nature Friendly Farming
At its meeting of 18 February 2021 the Committee agreed to gather the following written and oral evidence with a view to tabling a motion on Nature Friendly Farming.
At its meeting of 29 April 2021 the Committee received oral evidence from the Nature Friendly Farming Network who submitted the following breifing paper.
- NFFN written briefing - Nature Friendly Farming (PDF, 11 pages, 122 KB)
At its meeting of 20 May 2021 the Committee recieved oral evidence from DAERA on Nature Friendly Farming and considered the following written briefings from Farmers for Action, NI Environment Link and the Ulster Farmers Union.
- DAERA written briefing - Nature Friendly Farming (PDF, 3 pages, 584KB)
- Farmers For Action written briefing - Nature Friendly Farming (PDF, 2 pages, 220KB)
- NI Environment Link written briefing - Nature Friendly Farming (PDF, 10 pages, 828 KB)
- Ulster Farmers Union written briefing - Nature Friendly Farming (PDF, 3 pages, 644 KB)
Following Committee consideration of the evidence the Committee agreed a motion which has been scheduled for 7 June 2021.
The DAERA position is set out in the following link -
Hansards of oral evidence sessions -
- Hansard - NFFN oral evidence 29 April 21 (PDF, 14 pages, 237KB)
- Hansard - DAERA oral evidence 20 May 21 (PDF, 11 pages, 213KB)
Related Assembly Questions -
- Assembly Questions (PDF, 5 pages, 226KB)