Good Practice Gender Equality Policy in EU27 Nations
- Date: 09/10/2013 - Author: Eóin Murphy
This paper discusses examples of good practice policy for the promotion of gender equality within the labour market. The paper will initially briefly discuss the Gender Equality Strategy for Northern Ireland. It will then briefly discuss the policy used in Finland, Denmark and Austria.
Issues of Note to the Committee for Employment and Learning
- Date: 18/09/2013 - Author: Research and Information Service
This paper discusses issues that may be of note to the Committee for Employment and Learning. The issues discussed in this paper are:
• Northern Ireland Economy and Labour Market;
• Zero hours contracts; and
• Unemployment amongst older workers.