Technical Adviser for Broadcasting Projects (BR-069-2022)
eTendersNI Resource ID: 4686055
The Northern Ireland Assembly Commission wishes to procure a suitably experienced and skilled Broadcasting Technical Adviser to provide professional ongoing strategic advice, technical consultancy and project management for its projects to upgrade and replace the Assembly’s broadcasting infrastructure in its Chamber and Committee rooms.
This may include, but not be limited to:
- Design workshops.
- Assessing drawings.
- Challenging costs and/or changes to budgets.
- Regular project meetings.
- Meetings/emails with Assembly Commission business areas.
- Factory acceptance testing.
- Checking technical documentation and related tasks.
- Assisting with feedback from the Assembly’s Operation and Maintenance Contractor and the Assembly Commission.
- Configuration changes.
This call for tender opportunity has been published on the eTendersNI portal and all information is available there.
You will only see the opportunity and be able to bid for it if you are registered on eTendersNI. Should you be interested in this call for tender, please register on eTendersNI. Please note that all correspondence should be sent through the eTendersNI portal.
If you have any issues please contact the Procurement Office at email@example.com or by telephone 028 9052 1526.