About Assembly Community Connect
Assembly Community Connect (ACC) works to provide training, information and support for the community.
It aims to:
- to create and deliver an outreach programme which mutually supports the Assembly, MLAs and the community.
- to build capacity and skills through shared knowledge;
- to develop the communities understanding of, and participation in, the structures and work of the Assembly;
- to develop MLAs' understanding of the work of the community and to create understanding about the impact of public policy and decision making;
- to work with the community to create better understanding for MLAs through education and experience.