Committee on Procedures Inquiry into Members' Statements
Terms of Reference
- How frequently Members should have the opportunity to make statements;
- How long any period for statements should last;
- At what point during a sitting Members' statements should be scheduled, as well as whether it should be at a set time for each sitting or fexible;
- The process by which Members are chosen to make a statement;
- What time limit there should be on each individual statement; and
- Whether there should be any formal restrictions on what Members might say in their statements.