APN 62 - 16/21: British-Irish Council Summit Meeting
The Speaker has received notification from the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a British-Irish Council Summit meeting will be held in Wales on Friday 25 November 2016.
The First Minister and deputy First Minister will be attending the meeting, together with the following Minister;
Minister Weir MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
28th BIC Summit, Cardiff
25 November 2016
2. Early Years: Investing for the Future – feedback and discussion
3. The United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union
4. Ongoing work of the Council
5. Secretariat Mid-Year report
6. Minutes of the 26th Summit, Glasgow, 17 June 2016 and minutes of the Extraordinary Summit, Cardiff, 22 July 2016
7. Date and Location of the next BIC Summit
8. Any Other Business
9. Draft Communiqué