All Party Group on Children and Young People
- To provide a forum to facilitate and enable cross party discussion and co-operation on children's and young people’s issues;
- To work with children and young people and the children’s sector to facilitate better co-ordination on children’s issues within the Assembly and Executive;
- To raise the profile of children's and young people’s issues within the Assembly and Executive;
- To secure and maintain a priority focus on children's and young people’s issues in the Programme for Government;
- To promote and support the mainstreaming of rights and equality for all children and young people within government legislation, policy, and service provision so that positive outcomes are secured for all children and young people.
A meeting of the All Party Group on China has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 19th January 2016 from 12.30pm to 2.00pm in Room 274.
All members are welcome to attend.
For further information, please contact Catherine Matthews on ext. 21319 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Officers of the Group
Chairperson: Chris Lyttle
Vice-Chairperson: Steven Agnew
Secretary: Meagan Fearon
Treasurer: Sandra Overend
Mr Chris Lyttle MLA
Children in Northern Ireland (CiNI)
Unit 9, 40 Montgomery Road
Tel: 02890 401290
Financial or other benefits received
Secretarial support provided by Children in Northern Ireland (CiNI).