We welcome your comments and discussion on our blog posts and would ask you to observe our Blog Etiquette.
- By all means be lively but also remain constructive and respectful.
- No post should incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, age or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
- No swearing please. No use of hate-speech or obscene or vulgar comments.
- Don’t break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court.
- No ‘spamming’, or advertising/promotion of products or services.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Please don’t post private contact details (addresses, phone numbers, email addresses etc).
- Stay on-topic. Random posts about unrelated topics will be removed.
- Please keep it brief. Comments should be no longer than 250 words.
Should we feel a comment or post contravenes these rules of engagement it will be removed.