Standards and Privileges
Welcome to the Home Page of the Committee on Standards and Privileges. Here you will find information about the Committee membership and the work of the Committee.
The Committee considers matters relating to the conduct of Members, including reports from the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards on investigations into complaints that a breach of the Code of Conduct has occurred.
The Committee has completed a review of the Code. If you would like to find out more, or make your views known, please follow the link.
The Committee has now completed its business for the 2011-16 mandate.
Contact the Committee
Committee Clerk: Keith McBride
Room 254,Parliament Buildings,
Belfast, BT4 3XX
Tel: (028) 9052 0333
- Listen Again
- Minutes of Evidence
- Forward Work Plan
- Press Releases
- Research Papers
- Directions to the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards
- Registered Interests of the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards
- Advice on Making a Complaint against a Member
- Members' Attendance at Committee Meetings
- All-Party Groups
- Committee Account of Visit to Washington and Maryland
- Protocol between the PSNI and the NI Assembly Commissioner for Standards (88.77 kb)
- Terms of Reference for the Review of the Code of Conduct
- Guidance for Members on Dealing with Lobbyists (89.66 kb)
- Previous Mandate