Standards and Privileges
Welcome to the Home Page of the Committee on Standards and Privileges. Here you will find information about the Committee membership and the work of the Committee.
The Committee considers matters relating to the conduct of Members, including reports from the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards on investigations into complaints that a breach of the Code of Conduct has occurred.
The next meeting of the Standards & Privileges Committee will take place at 10.30am in Room 21, Parliament Buildings on Wednesday 5th October 2016. In closed session, members will receive a briefing from Assembly Legal Services on the Finance Committee’s proposal for a referral to be made to the Commissioner for Standards arising from recently reported allegations regarding the previous Finance and Personnel Committee’s NAMA Inquiry.
Contact the Committee
Committee Clerk: Shane McAteer
Room 254,Parliament Buildings,
Belfast, BT4 3XX
Tel: (028) 9052 1843
- Listen Again
- Minutes of Proceedings
- Minutes of Evidence
- Forward Work Plan
- Press Releases
- Directions to the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards
- Registered Interests of the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards
- Advice on Making a Complaint against a Member
- All-Party Groups
- Protocol between the PSNI and the NI Assembly Commissioner for Standards (88.77 kb)
- Guidance for Members on Dealing with Lobbyists (89.66 kb)
- Members' Attendance
- Previous Mandate