Standards and Privileges
Welcome to the Home Page of the Committee on Standards and Privileges. Here you will find information about the Committee membership and the work of the Committee.
The Committee considers matters relating to the conduct of Members, including reports from the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards on investigations into complaints that a breach of the Code of Conduct has occurred.
The Committee has completed a review of the Code. If you would like to find out more, or make your views known, please follow the link.
Latest news on the Committee and its work will be published here when available.
- Listen Again
- Minutes of Proceedings 2016 - 2017
- Minutes of Evidence
- Forward Work Plan
- Press Releases
- Directions to the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards
- Registered Interests of the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards
- Advice on Making a Complaint against a Member
- All-Party Groups
- Protocol between the PSNI and the NI Assembly Commissioner for Standards (88.77 kb)
- Guidance for Members on Dealing with Lobbyists (89.66 kb)
- Previous Mandate
Contact the Committee
Committee Clerk: Shane McAteer
Room 243,Parliament Buildings,
Belfast, BT4 3XX
Tel: (028) 9052 1843