Standards and Privileges
Welcome to the Home Page of the Committee on Standards and Privileges. Here you will find information about the Committee membership and the work of the Committee.
The Committee considers matters relating to the conduct of Members, including reports from the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards on investigations into complaints that a breach of the Code of Conduct has occurred.
The Committee on Standards and Privileges will next meet on Wednesday, 22 June at 10:30 am in Room 21, Parliament Buildings when members will consider potential topics for the Committee’s forward work programme and receive an update on All Party Groups. The Committee will then move into closed session to consider proposed amendments to the Code of Conduct and Guide to the Rules.
Contact the Committee
Committee Clerk: Shane McAteer
Room 254,Parliament Buildings,
Belfast, BT4 3XX
Tel: (028) 9052 1843
- Listen Again
- Minutes of Proceedings
- Minutes of Evidence
- Forward Work Plan
- Press Releases
- Directions to the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards
- Registered Interests of the Northern Ireland Assembly Commissioner for Standards
- Advice on Making a Complaint against a Member
- All-Party Groups
- Protocol between the PSNI and the NI Assembly Commissioner for Standards (88.77 kb)
- Guidance for Members on Dealing with Lobbyists (89.66 kb)
- Members' Attendance
- Previous Mandate