Finance and Personnel
Welcome to the Home Page of the Committee for Finance and Personnel. The Committee was established to advise and assist the Minister of Finance and Personnel, Mrs Arlene Foster MLA, on matters within her responsibility as a Minister. The Committee undertakes a scrutiny, policy development and consultation role with respect to the Department of Finance and Personnel and plays a key role in the consideration and development of legislation. The Committee Chairperson is Mr Daithi McKay MLA.
The Committee for Finance and Personnel will next meet at 10:00 am on Thursday, 27 August 2015 where, in closed session it will consider procedural issues and legal advice relating to its review into the sale of the National Asset Management Agency’s (NAMA) assets in Northern Ireland.
In public session from 11:05 am the Committee will be briefed by representatives from the Law Society of Northern Ireland on the same issue.
Forthcoming business will be published in the Business Diary.
Working for You
- Listen Again
- Minutes of Evidence
- Press Releases
- Forward Work Programme
- Research Papers
- Legislation - Committee Stage of Bills
- Legislative Consent Motions
- Equal Pay Issues
- Northern Ireland Budget Process
- Legal Complaints and Regulation Bill
- Sale of National Asset Management Agency assets in Northern Ireland
- Review of the Operation of the Barnett Formula
- Members' Attendance at Committee Meetings
- Previous Mandate