Finance and Personnel
Welcome to the Home Page of the Committee for Finance and Personnel. The Committee was established to advise and assist the Minister of Finance and Personnel, Mr Mervyn Storey MLA, on matters within his responsibility as a Minister. The Committee undertakes a scrutiny, policy development and consultation role with respect to the Department of Finance and Personnel and plays a key role in the consideration and development of legislation.
The Committee for Finance and Personnel held its final meeting of the 2011-2016 Mandate on 16 March 2016.
The Northern Ireland Assembly and its committees will be dissolved at midnight on 29 March 2016 in preparation for the Northern Ireland Assembly elections on 05 May 2016; therefore there will be no further meetings of the committee until after this date.
Forthcoming business will be published in the Business Diary.
Follow us on Twitter
- Listen Again
- Minutes of Evidence
- Press Releases
- Forward Work Programme
- Research Papers
- Legislation - Committee Stage of Bills
- Legislative Consent Motions
- Equal Pay Issues
- Northern Ireland Budget Process
- Legal Complaints and Regulation Bill
- Sale of National Asset Management Agency assets in Northern Ireland
- Review of the Operation of the Barnett Formula
- Members' Attendance at Committee Meetings
- Previous Mandate
Working for You