Finance and Personnel
Welcome to the Home Page of the Committee for Finance and Personnel. The Committee was established to advise and assist the Minister of Finance and Personnel, Mr Simon Hamilton MLA, on matters within his responsibility as a Minister. The Committee undertakes a scrutiny, policy development and consultation role with respect to the Department of Finance and Personnel and plays a key role in the consideration and development of legislation. The Committee Chairperson is Mr Daithi McKay.
The Committee for Finance and Personnel will next meet on Wednesday, 15 April 2015 at 10:00am in Room 30, Parliament Buildings.
Forthcoming business will be published in the Business Diary.
Working for You
- Listen Again
- Minutes of Evidence
- Press Releases
- Forward Work Programme
- Research Papers
- Legislation - Committee Stage of Bills
- Legislative Consent Motions
- Equal Pay Issues
- Northern Ireland Budget Process
- Legal Complaints and Regulation Bill
- Review into the Operation of the Barnett Formula
- Members' Attendance at Committee Meetings
- Previous Mandate