Carrier Bags Bill - Committee Stage - Written Submissions
The Carrier Bags Bill was formally introduced to the Northern Ireland Assembly on 3 June 2013 and received its Second Reading on 11 June 2013. The Bill was referred to the Committee for the Environment which has responsibility for the Committee Stage of the Bill.
The Committee appealed for submissions to hear views from all interested parties in order to assist it with the scrutiny of the Bill.
The closing date for submissions was Thursday 15 August 2013 and below you will find a list of the submissions received:
- Ards Borough Council
- Ballmoney Borough Council
- Ballymoney Chamber of Commerce
- British Retail Consortium
- Carrickfergus Borough Council
- Northern Ireland Environmental Link
- Northern Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association
- Northern Ireland Local Government Association
- Northern Ireland Retail Consortium