Committee for Enterprise, Trade and Investment 13 March 2014
The Committee for Enterprise, Trade and Investment met on Thursday 13 March at 10.00am at Newry and Mourne Enterprise Agency. View agenda.
The Committtee received Oral Briefings from:
- the Irish League of Credit Unions and Ulster Federation of Credit Unions; and
- Lightsource on Northern Ireland's Renewables Obligation.
The Committee also had discussions on:
- SR 2014/60 The Gas (Individual Standards of Performance) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2014;
- the Implementation of Article 13 & 15 of The Energy Efficiency Directive;
- Electricity Policy Review: Part III Grid Connection Terms of Reference.
The Committtee received Research Briefings on:
- Renewable energy development in the public sector; and
- Cross-Border Committee meetings in Europe.
Listen to the meeting (Subscribe on SoundCloud):
Watch the meeting (Subscribe on YouTube):