Good Practice Gender Equality Policy in EU27 Nations
- Date: 09/10/2013 - Author: Eóin Murphy
This paper discusses examples of good practice policy for the promotion of gender equality within the labour market. The paper will initially briefly discuss the Gender Equality Strategy for Northern Ireland. It will then briefly discuss the policy used in Finland, Denmark and Austria.
Issues of Note to the Committee for Employment and Learning
- Date: 18/09/2013 - Author: Research and Information Service
This paper discusses issues that may be of note to the Committee for Employment and Learning. The issues discussed in this paper are:
• Northern Ireland Economy and Labour Market;
• Zero hours contracts; and
• Unemployment amongst older workers.
Follow up Questions to Quarter 2 Commission Work Programme Briefing
- Date: 03/09/2013 - Author: Eóin Murphy
This paper provides a response to questions asked by the Committee for Employment and Learning during a briefing on the European Commission Work Programme.The paper provides further information on:
•Partnership Agreements for the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF);
•The Consultative Partnership Group; and
•The previous use of Partnership Agreements.