North South Ministerial Council Special EU Programmes Body Meeting
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council Special EU Programmes Body meeting will be held in Armagh on 4 May 2012.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Wilson MLA; and
Junior Minister Anderson MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is attached.
PROPOSED ALL PARTY GROUP ON FOOTBALL
A meeting has been arranged to take place on Monday 14 May 2012 at 1.00pm in Room 30 to discuss the formation of an All Party Group on Football and to elect office bearers to the proposed group.
All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact Libby Douglas on 028 9187 1441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Items for inclusion in future All Party Notices should be forwarded to the Clerk of Plenary Business, Room 32, Parliament Buildings, Stormont (Fax: 90 (5)21962) or emailed to the Business Office on email@example.com
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
SPECIAL EU PROGRAMMES MEETING
Nsmc Joint secretariat offices,
4 MAY 2012
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Presentation on PEACE III project [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (12) 1]
3. SEUPB Progress Report [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (12) 2]
- Peace II and Interreg IIIA Programmes
- Peace III and Interreg IVA Programmes
- Interreg IVB and IVC (Transnational Programmes)
4. SEUPB Business Plan and Budget 2012 [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (12) 3]
5. Future EU Programmes [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (12) 4]
6. Annual Report and Accounts 2011 [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (12) 5]
7. St. Andrews Review - SEUPB recommendations [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (12) 6]
8. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (12) 7]
9. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (12) JC]