All Party Group on International Development
A meeting of the All Party Group on International Development has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 31 January 2012 at 12.30 pm in Room 29.
Dr Amy Pollard, of CAFOD, which is responsible for post Millennium Development 2015 planning, will deliver a presentation on her work.
All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact Anna McAlister on ext. 20369 or 028 9068 3535 (Wednesday - Friday) or email email@example.com.
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL TOURISM MEETING
The Speaker received notification from the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council Tourism meeting will be held in Armagh on 25 January 2012.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Foster MLA; and
Minister Ní Chuilín MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is below
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
NSMC JOINT SECRETARIAT OFFICES, ARMAGH
25 JANUARY 2012
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Progress Report [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (12) 1]
3. Review of 2011 Season [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (12) 2]
4. NI 2012 Your Time Our Place and The Gathering 2013
[Paper NSMC TOU 1 (12) 3]
5. Tourism Ireland Corporate Plan 2011-2013 and Business Plan 2011 [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (12) 4]
6. Tourism Ireland Business Plan 2012 [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (12) 5]
7. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (12) 6]
8. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (12) JC]