APG on Country Sports and Nortth South Ministerial Council Aquaculture and marine Meeting
All PARTY GROUP ON COUNTRY SPORTS
A meeting of the All Party Group on Country Sports has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 25 February 2014, at 11.00am, in the Senate Chamber.
All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact Danny Kinahan on 07802644228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL AQUACULTURE AND MARINE MEETING
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council Aquaculture and Marine meeting will be held in Armagh on 21 February 2014.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister O’Neill MLA; and
Minister McCausland MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is attached.
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
AQUACULTURE & MARINE MEETING
FOYLE, CARLINGFORD & IRISH LIGHTS COMMISSION (FCILC)
21 FEBRUARY 2014
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Sectoral Priorities [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) 1]
3. Progress Report [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) 2]
4. Acoustic Tracking of Salmon [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) 3]
5. All-island Aquaculture Shellfish Conference [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) 4]
6. Marketing the Loughs’ Resources [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) 5]
7. Loughs Agency Pension Transfer Arrangements [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) 6]
8. Food safety Promotion Board CEO Recruitment Process [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) 7A]
9. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) 8]
10. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC FCIL 1 (14) JC]