APG On Voluntary & Community Sector and North South Ministerial Council Trade & Business Development Meeting
ALL PARTY GROUP ON VOLUNTARY & COMMUNITY SECTOR
An Annual General Meeting of the All Party Group on the Voluntary and Community Sector to elect the office bearers has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 11 February at 12.30pm in Room 279.
All Members are welcome to attend and lunch will be provided.
For further information please contact Jenna on (028) 90877 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL TRADE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MEETING
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council Trade and Business Development meeting would be held in Armagh on 22 January 2014.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Foster MLA; and
Minister O’Dowd MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is attached.
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
TRADE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MEETING
22 January 2014
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Sectoral Priorities [Paper NSMC TB 1 (14) 1]
3. Presentation on Horizon2020 [Paper NSMC TB 1 (14) 2]
4. CEO Progress Report [Paper NSMC TB 1 (14) 3]
5. InterTradeIreland 2014 Business
Plan and 2014-16 Corporate Plan [Paper NSMC TB 1 (14) 4]
6. InterTradeIreland 2012 Annual [Paper NSMC TB 1 (14) 5]
Report and Accounts
7. Access to Finance [Paper NSMC TB 1 (14) 6]
8. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC TB 1 (14) 7]
9. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC TB 1 (14) JC]