North South Ministerial Council Meeting in Aquaculture and Marine Sectoral Format
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council meeting in Aquaculture and Marine sectoral format will be held in Derry~Londonderry, on 23 October 2013.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister O’Neill MLA; and
Junior Minister Bell MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
AQUACULTURE AND MARINE MEETING
FOYLE, CARLINGFORD & IRISH LIGHTS COMMISSION (FCILC)
23 OCTOBER 2013
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers.
2. Progress Report [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (13) 1]
3. Presentation on the Native Oyster Stock Assessment in Lough Foyle [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (13) 2]
4. Annual Report and Financial Statements 2012 [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (13) 3]
5. Loughs Agency Business Plan and Budget 2013 [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (13) 4]
6. Loughs Agency Corporate Plan 2014-16 and Business Plan 2014 [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (13) 5]
7. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (13) 6]
8. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (13) JC]