All Party Group on Postal Issues / British Irish Council Summit Meeting
ALL PARTY GROUP ON POSTAL ISSUES
A meeting of the All-Party Group on Postal Issues has been arranged to take place on Monday 24 June from 12noon – 1.00pm in Room 21.
The meeting topic will be the Post Office Network, and the focus will be an overview of the issues facing the Post Office network in Northern Ireland.
- Consumer Futures Post - Kellin McCloskey (Head of Postal Policy NI)
- Post Office Limited – Mark Gibson (Head of External Relations NI)
- National Federation of Subpostmasters (Wendy Burke – Executive Officer)
Refreshments will be provided and all Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact Kellin McCloskey (Consumer Futures Post) on 028 90675042 or email email@example.com
BRITISH IRISH COUNCIL SUMMIT MEETING
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a British Irish Council meeting will be held in Magee College, Derry~Londonderry, on Friday 21 June 2013.
The First Minister and deputy First Minister will be attending the meeting, together with the following Ministers;
Minister Ní Chuilín MLA;
Minister Foster MLA;
Minister Attwood MLA;
Minister Ford MLA; and
Minister Kennedy MLA;
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
BIC Summit, Derry~Londonderry, 21st June 2013
Summit commences at 10.00am
2. Presentation and Discussion – “the UK City of Culture Experience”
3. Proposal for New Creative Industries Work Sector
4. Economic Discussion
5. Ongoing Work of the Council
6. Secretariat End of Year Report
7. Date and Location of the next BIC Summit
8. Minutes of the 19th Summit Meeting, Cardiff, 26 November 2012
9. Any Other Business
10. Draft Communiqué