Lightsource Renewable Energy Event / All Party Group on Tourism / NSMC Meeting in EU Programmes Sectoral Format
LIGHTSOURCE RENEWABLE ENERGY EVENT
A Lightsource Renewable Energy event will take place on Tuesday 14 May 2013 at 12.30pm in Room 115.
The Solar Industry Forum will present an information session in support of solar energy.
All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact Basil McCrea MLA on ext. 21803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL PARTY GROUP ON TOURISM
A visit by the All-Party Group on Tourism has been arranged to the Giant’s Causeway and Visitor Centre on Wednesday 29 May, between 2.00- 4.00pm.
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL MEETING IN SPECIAL EU PROGRAMMES SECTORAL FORMAT
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council meeting in Special EU Programmes sectoral format will be held in Armagh on 10 May 2013.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Wilson MP, MLA; and Junior Minister McCann MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
SPECIAL EU PROGRAMMES MEETING
NSMC JOINT SECRETARIAT OFFICES,
10 MAY 2013
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Presentation on INTERREG IVA project [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (13) 1]
3. SEUPB Progress Report [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (13) 2]
- Peace II and Interreg IIIA Programmes
- Peace III and Interreg IVA Programmes
- Interreg IVB and IVC (Transnational Programmes)
4. Future EU Programmes [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (13) 3]
5. Governance Arrangements for SEUPB [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (13) 4]
6. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (13) 5]
7. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC SEU 1 (13) JC]