“Belfast One World Run” Launch Event
ALL PARTY GROUP ON ORGAN DONATION
A meeting of the All-Party Group on Organ Donation has been arranged to take place on Monday 29 April, between 12.00-1.00pm, in Room 21.
Jackie Johnston and Joan Hardy (officials from the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety) will provide an update on the Department’s plans for organ donation.
All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please Arlene McDermott on 9026 9673 or email email@example.com.
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL MEETING IN ENVIRONMENT SECTORAL FORMAT
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council meeting in Environment sectoral format will be held in Dublin, on 23 April 2013.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Attwood MLA; and
Minister Kennedy MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is attached.
All Party Notices can only be issued by the Business Office.
Templates should be forwarded to the Clerk of Plenary Business, Room 32, Parliament Buildings, Stormont (Fax: 90 (5)21962) or emailed to the Business Office on firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note that the deadline for submission of templates is 4.00pm and that only one APN is issued each day, as soon as possible after 4.00pm, containing all requested notices.
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
Custom House, Dublin
23 April 2013
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Waste Management [Paper NSMC ENV 1 (13) 1]
3. Cross Border Movements of Waste [Paper NSMC ENV 1 (13) 2]
4. Environmental Protection [Paper NSMC ENV 1 (13) 3]
5. Water Quality [Paper NSMC ENV 1 (13) 4]
6. Environmental Reporting and Research [Paper NSMC ENV 1 (13) 5]
7. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC ENV 1 (13) 6]
8. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC ENV 1 (13) JC]