All Party Group on Sexual Health / North South Ministerial Council Meeting in Transport Sectoral Format
ALL PARTY GROUP ON SEXUAL HEALTH
A meeting of the All-Party Group on Sexual Health has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 23 April, at 3.30pm, in Room 21.
The meeting will include a presentation from Karen Douglas, Service Manager for The Rowan on “The Rowan: Sexual Assault Referral Centre for Northern Ireland”.
All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact Kate Nicholl in Anna Lo’s office on 90521560 or email email@example.com
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL MEETING IN TRANSPORT SECTORAL FORMAT
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council meeting in Transport sectoral format will be held in Armagh, on 17 April 2013.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Attwood MLA; and
Minister Kennedy MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
NSMC JOINT SECRETARIAT OFFICES,
17 APRIL 2013
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. A5 and A8 Major Projects [Paper NSMC TRAN 1 (13) 1]
3. Mutual Recognition of Penalty Points [Paper NSMC TRAN 1 (13) 2]
4. Road User Safety [Paper NSMC TRAN 1 (13) 3]
5. Vehicle Safety Policy and Enforcement [Paper NSMC TRAN 1 (13) 4]
6. EU Matters [Paper NSMC TRAN 1 (13) 5]
7. Sustainable Travel and Transport [Paper NSMC TRAN 1 (13) 6]
8. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC TRAN 1 (13) 7]
9. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC TRAN 1 (13) JC]