North South Ministerial Council Meeting in Language Body Sectoral Format
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council meeting in Language Body sectoral format will be held in Armagh, on 6 March 2013.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Ní Chuilín MLA; and
Junior Minister Bell MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
NORTH SOUTH LANGUAGE BODY
NSMC JOINT SECRETARIAT OFFICES,
6 MARCH 2013
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. North South Language Body Business Plans and Budgets 2012 [Paper NSMC LAN 1 (13) 1]
3. Foras na Gaeilge – Review of Core Funding [Paper NSMC LAN 1 (13) 2]
4. Ulster-Scots Agency – Flagship School Programme [Paper NSMC LAN 1 (13) 3]
5. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC LAN 1 (13) 4]
6. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC LAN 1 (13) JC]