Media Operational Notice
Committee to Begin Inquiry into Allegations Arising from BBC NI Spotlight Programme
Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2013
The Assembly Committee for Social Development will begin its evidence sessions for the inquiry at its meeting on Thursday 14 November 2013.
The following witnesses will appear before the Committee:
- Mr Jim McKeag, Turkington Holdings
- Mr Ian Young, former Divisional Manager, Turkington Holdings
- Mr Michael Sands, Department for Social Development
- Dr John McPeake, Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- Mr Declan Allen, Northern Ireland Housing Executive
The evidence sessions are scheduled to begin at 1pm.
Please note that this meeting is open to the public and will also be streamed live on the Northern Ireland Assembly website.
A full meeting agenda is available via the following link http://nia1.me/1rs