Committee for Justice Meeting Thursday 27 February 2014
The Committee for Justice met on Thursday 27 February at 2.00pm in Room 30, Parliament Buildings. View the agenda.
The Committee discussed:
- Fines and Enforcement Bill - DOJ briefing
- Department of Justice Six Monthly Up-date on the Savings Delivery Plans and the Outcome of the January 2014 Monitoring Round
- Proposed Revision to the European Small Claims Procedure - Amendment of Regulation (EC) No. 861/2007
- Up-date on the Department of Justice Estate Strategy
- Review of the Code of Practice on the Appointment of Independent Members to Policing and Community Safety Partnerships and District Policing and Community Safety Partnerships
- Report on EU Work Undertaken in 2013
View Minutes of Proceedings.
Listen to the meeting (Subscribe on SoundCloud):
Watch the Meeting (Subscribe on YouTube):