Forward Work Programme
Here you can find further information on the upcoming work of the Chairpersons' Liaison Group by browsing their Forward Work Programme.
It is proposed to hold CLG meetings once a month on the third Tuesday of each month. The chairperson will be consulted on the agenda and if it is judged not to be sufficient then the meeting will be deferred to the following month.
To be scheduled:
- Review of Departmental Guidance on liaison with Assembly Committees
- Electronic Committee Packs – continued update
- Roof Project/Building Work – continued update
- Committee Review Group – continued update
- Business Efficiency Implementation – continued update
- Update on the Professional Development Programme for Members
- EU Pilot Programme – continued update
- Use of Rapporteurs