North South Ministerial Council Education Meeting
The Speaker received notification from the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council Education meeting will be held in Armagh on 1 February 2012.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister O’Dowd MLA; and
Minister McCausland MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is below.
Items for inclusion in future All Party Notices should be forwarded to the Clerk of Plenary Business, Room 32, Parliament Buildings, Stormont (Fax: 90 (5)21962) or emailed to the Business Office on email@example.com
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
NSMC JOINT SECRETARIAT OFFICES,
1 FEDRUARY 2012
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Education Survey in Border Regions [Paper NSMC ED 1 (12) 1]
3. Special Education Needs [Paper NSMC ED 1 (12) 2]
4. Progress Report [Paper NSMC ED 1 (12) 3]
- Educational Underachievement
- School, Youth and Teacher Exchanges
- Teacher Qualifications
5. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC ED 1 (12) 4]
6. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC ED 1 (12) JC]