All Party Group on Diabetes and NSMC Health and Food Safety Meeting
ALL PARTY GROUP ON DIABETES
A meeting of the All Party Group on Diabetes has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 14 February 2012 at 12.30pm in Room 274.
1. Welcome by Chair Pat Ramsey MLA
2. Notes of 2011 AGM
3. Update on key local developments: Diabetes Strategy announcement; Driving and Diabetes; Insulin Pumps announcements - Iain Foster
4. Speaker-Richard Lane- President of Diabetes UK
5. Planning and themes in 2012 – Pat Ramsey MLA
All members are welcome to attend. Refreshments will be provided.
For further information please contact Aisling Twomey on 028 9052 1319 or email:email@example.com
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL HEALTH AND FOOD SAFETY MEETING
The Speaker received notification from the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council Health and Food Safety meeting will be held in Armagh on 2 February 2012.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Poots MLA and Minister O’Neill MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is attached:
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
HEALTH AND FOOD SAFETY MEETING
NSMC JOINT SECRETARIAT OFFICES,
2 FEBRUARY 2012
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Cancer and Health Research Co-operation [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) 1]
3. Health Promotion [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) 2]
4. Child Protection [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) 3]
Food Safety Promotion Board/safefood
5. safefood Progress Report [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) 4]
6. safefood Business Plan and Budget 2012 [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) 5]
7. safefood Knowledge Networks [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) 6]
8. St Andrews Agreement Review – Terms of Reference 1 [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) 7]
9. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) 8]
10. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC HEFS 1 (12) JC]