APG on Tourism and North South Ministerial Council Tourism Meeting
ALL PARTY GROUP ON TOURISM
A meeting of the All Party Group on Tourism has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 18 February 2014, from 12.00 to 1.15pm, Room TBC.
All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact David McIlveen by email firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL TOURISM MEETING
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council Tourism meeting will be held in Armagh on 22 January 2014.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister Foster MLA; and
Minister Ní Chuilín MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is attached.
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
NINTH INSTITUTIONAL MEETING
22 January 2014
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers
2. Sectoral Priorities
3. Progress Report [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (14) 1]
4. Review of 2013 Season [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (14) 2]
5. Tourism Ireland Corporate Plan 2014-16
Business Plan 2014 [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (14) 3]
6. Reappointment of CEO [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (14) 4]
7. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (14) 5]
8. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC TOU 1 (14) JC]