Proposed APG on Visual Impairment / APG on International Development
PROPOSED ALL PARTY GROUP ON VISUAL IMPAIRMENT
A meeting of the All Party Group on Visual Impairment has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 18 June at 8.30am in Room 30.
The meeting will provide members with information on:
- Employment Issues for blind and partially sighted people, with representation from:
- Mr Terry Park (Department for Employment and Learning,
Head of Disability Employment Service)
- Ms Frances Curran (Department of Education, Special Education Team)
- NI Executive Disability Strategy
- RNIB's UK Vision Strategy 2014-19, and RNIB NI's 'Ten Times Better' Campaign
- Update from RNIB Campaigns Team, Patrick Malone
Breakfast will be provided. All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact Sylvia Morrison on Tel: 028 90 334105 or email email@example.com
ALL PARTY GROUP ON INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
A meeting of the All Party Group on International Development has been arranged to take place on Tuesday 18 June at 1.00pm in Room 274.
A delegation from Trocaire’s Ugandan Office will be in attendance, as well as the CADA Management Committee and OFMDFM officials (TBC).
A light lunch will be provided. All Members are welcome to attend.
For further information please contact Anna McAlister on 9052 0369 (Mon-Tues or 90 683535 (Wed-Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.