North South Ministerial Council Meeting in Aquaculture and Marine Sectoral Format
The Speaker received notification from the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister, in accordance with section 52A (1) of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (as amended), that a North South Ministerial Council meeting in Aquaculture and Marine sectoral format will be held in Derry City Council offices on 4 July 2012.
The following Executive Ministers will be in attendance:
Minister O’Neill MLA; and
Minister McCausland MLA.
The agenda for the meeting is attached.
All Party Notices can only be issued by the Business Office.
Templates should be forwarded to the Clerk of Plenary Business, Room 32, Parliament Buildings, Stormont (Fax: 90 (5)21962) or emailed to the Business Office firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note that the deadline for submission of templates is 4.00pm and that only one APN is issued each day, as soon as possible after 4.00pm, containing all requested notices.
NORTH SOUTH MINISTERIAL COUNCIL
AQUACULTURE AND MARINE MEETING
DERRY CITY COUNCIL OFFICES
4 JULY 2012
1. Opening Remarks by Ministers.
2. Progress Report [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) 1]
3. Presentation (Water Framework Directive Fish Monitoring in the Foyle and Carlingford Areas) [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) 2]
4. Loughs Agency Business Plan 2012 [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) 3]
5. Annual Report and Financial Statements 2011 [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) 4]
6. Loughs Agency Legislation Implementation Plan [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) 5]
7. Review of Framework for Processing Emergency Regulations [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) 6]
8. Loughs Agency Pension Arrangements [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) 7]
9. Date of Next Meeting [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) 8]
10. Draft Joint Communiqué [Paper NSMC FCIL 2 (12) JC]